corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Car has been Keyed... and more :( (with pics)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Car has been Keyed... and more :( (with pics)
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   2nd Apr 05 at 10:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well a few weeks ago, me and my mate stopped at McDonalds after work - went in, got our food and when we came out again I found my car was boxed into its parking space by two cars Id never seen before, and a bmw that i'd seen around college.
We sat in the car and waited while these lads had a good laff, then when they finally left, I got a ketchup thingy chucked at my car.

Anyway, last night I went to my same mates Ex Birds (theyre still mates) housewarming party and a Punto with an LED tailpipe from McDonalds was there, I went inside and these lads appeared from all three cars (they all came to the party int punto). They started talking to me and asked if the blue corsa was mine, I said yes and then walked back to my car, and put a socket wrench in my pocket because I thought something might kick off. At about 1.30am I went into the car to sort the sleeping bags out, I noticed my wing mirror was gone, I walked around the otherside and noticed the passenger one was also gone. I called out my mates and we found that my rear left wing has been keyed, my boot has been keyed to f00k and covered in yoghurt, my rear wiper blade is snapped off, and i found my rear number plate hanging from a fcuking tree

They've proper done it over anyway, it looks a rite mess. Police were called and actually came round - some lad at the party claimed he say someone trying to tip my car over, so he passed over a few names, and the police are off to "investigate".

I've never met these cunts before, nevermind done something to piss em off!

[Edited on 02-04-2005 by m0nDe0]

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
MatthewR

2nd Apr 05 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats your corsa look like
Karen

2nd Apr 05 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What bastards

Know how u feel. I need a full respray coz of some dirty irish bint keying my whole car
Jelous fuckers they are!
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 10:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

- My Corsas pretty much standard on the exterior - pretty much all of my wages go towards insuring it and keeping it on the road, and things like that mean that after market wheels or anything like that are way out of the question

Im well gutted, and oh yeah, they either slahed or let down one of my tyres aswell

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

2nd Apr 05 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think next time you see their cars cut their brake lines without them noticing
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha, I was talking to my uncle this morning who part owns a bodyshop for doing up emergency vehicles etc, and he said 9 times out of ten, if you jump around a bit on the roof of a bmw, it will write it off

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Stone Cold Rattlesnake

2nd Apr 05 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just brick the f.uck out of it or take a screwdiver and scratch - dent the car to death
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 10:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just got a dremel off ebay the otherday too.

Its got 60 removable accesories, such as Cutting Disks, Sanders, Buffers and many more

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
RCoughtrie

2nd Apr 05 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crap that is......

yep at good dose of revenge will make u feel 10 times better

But could leave u worce off tbh..

but an eye for an eye sounds fair to me

Colin

2nd Apr 05 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Simple was to fuck someones car is to throw nitromorse over the paint work then walk away.....power tools will make too much noise!!
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys/girls, but tbh - if i retaliate, i wont be able to take my car to college again, so maybe I should wait till summer, pay him a visit, then piss off to university

Cheers Colin... I'll err, bare that in mind

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
L33 LEG
Banned

2nd Apr 05 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not always the best to go and vandalise their cars even tho they did it to yours. theyl probably just come and do 2wice as much damage next time.
RCoughtrie

2nd Apr 05 at 10:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nitromorse- the quick bubbling of his piant will make u fill with glee

good idea colin
Ja@Vision

2nd Apr 05 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pop his eyeballs...
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
its not always the best to go and vandalise their cars even tho they did it to yours. theyl probably just come and do 2wice as much damage next time.

yes mate, thats what im thinking - I also hve a lot of respect for people who can afford BMWs at 18 - i know cars take a lot of work to keep on the road etc, but this has REALLY pissed me off

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 10:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 11:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry bit big, but im on my Dads PC and hes got no decent software for resizing

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
RCoughtrie

2nd Apr 05 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by m0nDe0
quote:

yes mate, thats what im thinking - I also hve a lot of respect for people who can afford BMWs at 18 - i know cars take a lot of work to keep on the road etc, but this has REALLY pissed me off

why respect them when they dont respect u ?....

EDIT: Just seen ur pics thats way out of order

[Edited on 02-04-2005 by RCoughtrie]
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I dont anymore! I might just get my socket wrench out again

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Nismo

2nd Apr 05 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cunts go round maccys and wait for them then do the same to theres.
Colin

2nd Apr 05 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck sake

Someone kicked in the side of my car years ago, I went off my head at the time but couldnt do anything about it because no one knew who done it. I eventually found out over a year later and got my revenge - it wasnt very pretty!!
L33 LEG
Banned

2nd Apr 05 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by m0nDe0
quote:

well as most of you know my car got paintstripped and windows smashed last year, cost me around 700 quid to get it sorted but at end of the day its only money. if i went and smashed up their cars it would had been my life instead of my car getting punished.

Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well TBH mate, i would have prefered that if they had a problem with me, that they took it out with me - as i said i had a little friend in my pocket - ive worked fucking hard for that car

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
the_legend_of_yrag

2nd Apr 05 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is fucking harsh mate and bang out of order, but, for now let the cops deal with it, once they have leave it a few months then go get your revenge but cover your ass first

Hate people like that, tbh if someone did that to my car it wouldnt be there car getting it it would be them!
L33 LEG
Banned

2nd Apr 05 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye i know what u mean, never understood why people take it out on our cars than come face to face with us.theyl jst be soft fuckers. so maybe instead of u going to vandalise their car, go and have a word with them and sort them out that way. be careful of weapons tho, iv got locked up 3 times for carrying shit like that, if i had used them id be fucked.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My Car has been Keyed... and more :( (with pics) 23 database queries in 0.0213590 seconds