corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The Da Vinci Code

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Da Vinci Code
Dave1682

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 05 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone read this book? I'm currently reading it after hearing about it from my brother. I recommend it to everyone. Go buy. £3.73 from Tesco.

Totally gripping stuff
MatthewR

2nd Apr 05 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought if for when i go mexico i will read it then, supposed to be well good
colette

2nd Apr 05 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my fella's dad is reading it! they were arguin wot it was about, is it a book that proved theories wrong within a story or is it just a story?
MatthewR

2nd Apr 05 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a conspiracy about the religion of catholism
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 12:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a story which tries to put a different spin on what people have believed for years etc.

It is really good

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Dave1682

2nd Apr 05 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah - the works of Da Vinci and religion feature a lot - i'm not a religious person or anything, but am totally gripped by it. It's not all about religion though, there's murder, conspiracy - someting for everyone.

Colette - it's a fictional story but one which features genuine religious groups and beliefs.

Go buy!
BeArDy

2nd Apr 05 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i abmit its a good read, BUT there all Falts in it all, and the bloke who basic tells the storys (who has given this writer with all the details) has adminted its all a lie and is all made up (like Dave says)

there was a program on the book on TV a few months back it was a good watch and just ripped the book apart in everthings it said as the writer is still trying to say its all real.

basic outline is no one really knows what the holy grial is as it states nowhere want it is, people think its a Cup other think its something else.
BUT the Da Vinci Code says its the Blood line of Jesus himself and that people are walking around today being related to jesus. An jesus had a child with Mary Magdalin (with other things thrown in)

good book to read but then also you need to have seen this TV program.

[Edited on 02-04-2005 by BeArDy]
Kyle T
Premium Member

2nd Apr 05 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeArDy
i abmit its a good read, BUT there all Falts in it all, and the bloke who basic tells the storys (who has given this writer with all the details) has adminted its all a lie and is all made up (like Dave says)

there was a program on the book on TV a few months back it was a good watch and just ripped the book apart in everthings it said as the writer is still trying to say its all real.

basic outline is no one really knows what the holy grial is as it states nowhere want it is, people think its a Cup other think its something else.
BUT the Da Vinci Code says its the Blood line of Jesus himself and that people are walking around today being related to jesus. An jesus had a child with Mary Magdalin (with other things thrown in)

good book to read but then also you need to have seen this TV program.

[Edited on 02-04-2005 by BeArDy]

yea well to be fair, i think they chose the wrong presenter for that program, hes a rite bible bsher so is a bit biast!

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Ja@Vision

2nd Apr 05 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it like the book the bible code?

[Edited on 02-04-2005 by Ja@Vision]
BeArDy

2nd Apr 05 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ja@Vision
is it like the book the bible code?

[Edited on 02-04-2005 by Ja@Vision]

i think so mate, as there have been loads of differant version on the storys with there own little twists
Ja@Vision

2nd Apr 05 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah i read the bible code, the author was called into the white house to advise on the war in Iraq.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » The Da Vinci Code 23 database queries in 0.0108571 seconds