corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X14 / X16XE cylinder head going cheap 40 quid

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X14 / X16XE cylinder head going cheap 40 quid
AJBek

User status: Offline
4th Apr 05 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

from my old 50k 1.6 16V though I understand the head is identical to the 1.4 16V. Complete with cams and pulleys. Very minor scrapes on the camshaft side of the head (had to angle grind three head bolts off when the heads sheared off) but could be easily repaired with chemical metal, and do not prevent the gasket sealing anyway even if left as is (see pics). Absolutely no damage to the block mating face, no bent valves etc. Ideal to replace a head damaged due to timing belt failure. 40 quid collected, would consider posting, but buyer would have to pay postage and would not be cheap. I am located in Ayrshire. see here for pics

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=191472

[Edited on 04-04-2005 by AJBek]
AJBek

User status: Offline
6th Apr 05 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X14 / X16XE cylinder head going cheap 40 quid 24 database queries in 0.0121410 seconds