corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Number Plate for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Number Plate for sale
ScottyBrum

User status: Offline
13th Apr 05 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The girlfriend took her car for an MOT today and the car is falling to bits so gonna scrap the car! Which makes the number plate A11 NVA (All Nova) up for sale. Was valued by a registration company at £600 which the would pay us NET, so looking for offers in that region. If theres no interest then fair enough just thought i would make it available here first then if no luck then worst case senario i'll get £600 from the registration company

Cheers, Scott
BeArDy

13th Apr 05 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can not sell a plate unless the car is not Tax'ed and MOT mate
i have looked into it.
as B34RDY is on a scrapper and i can not have it unless the car is MOT'ed and Taxed as they will not tranfer it over otherwise
same with C20LET thats was on a Cally turbo with got scrapped.......

[Edited on 13-04-2005 by BeArDy]

[Edited on 13-04-2005 by BeArDy]
ScottyBrum

13th Apr 05 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This annoys me, i know i can get a dodgy MOT for £70, it's still taxed till end of this month so will have to act quick, then just scrap the car after - i wouldnt sell it on as the guy that looked at it today said it's in a really bad state underneath, spend £70 to get £600 back. So if i got my finger out and did that and got in touch with the registration company that offered us the £600 they would have to sell it first before we would see anything right? And if it takes more than 3 weeks the tax will expire and i'll be in the same position again - that right
BeArDy

13th Apr 05 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep mate
sorry for being a barer or bad news
how you think i feel i B34RDY is sat there for the taking and i can not have it.

Get it the Bent MOT and then transfer the plate to paper (take it off the car), cost you £80 which will will cost you that whoever has the car to take it off anyway in trafer fee's, then you can scrap the car as the plate is off the shell number if you get me sure you can do that, as i remeber my mate buying his reg and he telling me he dident have to put it on his car until he wanted(withing 12 months) IF not just put it on another car part time, like your mum shopping car cost you £80 to transfer it over .

its aload of bollox mate trust me, they want every car Taxed and MOT'ed before anything.......
loo_goblin

13th Apr 05 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if ne1 see's M4 CCA tell me. i really want but i bet sum beatle fanatic has it
ScottyBrum

16th Apr 05 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still up for sale, Checked with the DVLA and it is only if the car hasn't been MOT'd for in excess of 6 months that you can't transfer it.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Number Plate for sale 24 database queries in 0.0065398 seconds