corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » IM addicted to ebay :| did i do good?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author IM addicted to ebay :| did i do good?
James@CCC

User status: Offline
25th Apr 05 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just won this - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7969203908&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

im poor so want to spread out payment of the set and have something to be working on, as im like that. ill a matching one if or when one comes, if not i dont care about matching as ill be retriming (random question on that too - can you add heated seat to it?)

do you think it was a good price? seeing as they go for about 300 each new. it is new but has slight damage on the black plastic thing on the black. i dont care about this either as i want to do something to it anyway as i think it mings, whereas the actual seat is lovely.

Question now is what shall i do to the black plastic on the back? I will be smoothing all the jagged edges and crap and repsray it, but i quite fancy doing something else to it. Ive seen seakers and amps in there but think thats quite poo really. I dont no what i have to put in, but any ideas on something usful might be nice

Just re-read this, im all over the place i apologise
Tiger

25th Apr 05 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put a cup holder and a chopstick rack on the side
Marc

25th Apr 05 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I quite like the plastic backing actually
James@CCC

25th Apr 05 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its too angley for the seat, needs to be smoothed.

i cant think of anything useful id want back there. suppose ill just leave it be would have been fun to do something different but i cant think of anything that wouldnt be wanky
Tiger

25th Apr 05 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it painted in that chrome like paint?
James@CCC

25th Apr 05 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but it wouldnt match anything. everything on the car will be black or blue. except silver wheel and some shiny bits under the bonnet.

think ill paint it ultra blue like the outside. would just be nice to put something in there to be one off. not nessesarily in your face, something you dont notice straight away but is cool
Joff

25th Apr 05 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A decent Corsa subframe will be expensive...
James@CCC

25th Apr 05 at 20:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yesh

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » IM addicted to ebay :| did i do good? 22 database queries in 0.0120289 seconds