corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Gran Turismo World Championship

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gran Turismo World Championship
mwg

User status: Offline
   9th May 05 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In Professional Events I'm stuck on Gran Turismo World Championship

I've only got about 200,000 credits at the moment and none of the cars I have are anywhere near good enough to compete in it. What cars have people used for this and what races did you do to win money to buy the cars?
Skipz

9th May 05 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i done a couple of manufacturers races to take my percentage up to 25% to unlock the Enduros won the BMW M3 GTR Race Car from Schwarzald Liga A Race in the European Section and then done the Nurburgring Enduro With it and won the F1 car then done the GT World Championship with the F1 car

Hope that helps mate i know it's a load of F*cking about but it gets the job done in the end !!

[Edited on 09-05-2005 by h18_oab]
mwg

9th May 05 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a good idea mate! Ive got about 23% complete so would only need to do a few special conditions and manufacturers races to get up to 25%. I'll give it a go
Skipz

9th May 05 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no problem Mate try wining Schwarzald Liga A first in the European League first.. that might give you enough to unlock the Enduros that way you can go straight to the Enduro and win the F1 car, Mind and tune the BMW M3 GTR Race car first before starting the enduro

New Poll