corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Tech 2 can blow me :D

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tech 2 can blow me :D
dna23

User status: Offline
10th May 05 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as some of u local whores know i had an EM light on and no end of trouble anyway its beenfixed.... via guess work haha i got the steam cleaner out today and cleaned

- EGR Valve

- ICV Valve (and some carb cleaner)

then i took apart the entire air intake bits, removed air filter and put bac on standard airbox and cleaned all them out and my throttle body using carb cleaner and then i checked all my spark plugs and various other bits and bobs aswell as fuses .etc

anyway turned it on and it went off straight away, engine runs a dream with no problems and even better than before.... took it for a good 30 mile drive and the light didn't come on once

so broster, as grateful as i am for u arranging the Tech 2 guy, its fixed - that said i do believe Joff may need him still or his may have just gone off to lol
Joff

10th May 05 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah, mines gone off.

I think my ECU's teaching itself. I've managed to set the EM light off twice now and each time it's gradually gone away over half a dozen drives. How cute
dna23

10th May 05 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another method of self learning is to take this thing out called a bulb that way it seems to never come on again for some reason... marvellous fix imo
Joff

10th May 05 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or a Happy Shopper price label is the perfect shape and size to cover the EML.
broster
Premium Member

10th May 05 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what bulb............ohhh the bulb thats broken in mine
broster
Premium Member

15th May 05 at 19:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mines on now, uber gay!?
dna23

15th May 05 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

indeed it is mate.... any side effects yet or wot? still on for monday or shall i go somewhere else/we do something else (meet elsewhere for example)....

[Edited on 15-05-2005 by dna23]
broster
Premium Member

16th May 05 at 11:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

monday (today) still on for me dude! i got dodgy mis fire type problem, how cool!
Alex

16th May 05 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello

[Edited on 16-05-2005 by Alex]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Tech 2 can blow me :D 23 database queries in 0.0111880 seconds