corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Clio 1.6 RSI 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Renault Clio 1.6 RSI 16v
dirtydan

User status: Offline
11th May 05 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is for my mate! Selling his Clio

--------------------------------------------------------

RENAULT CLIO 1.6 16v RSI (rare)

Monico Blue
Low Miles
All usuals as in electrics (sunroof,windows,mirrors)
Sports Seats (standard)
ABS
Renault Back and Side skirt kit
Lowered 60mm all round
K-tec Enclosed induction kit
Standard RSI alloys
Full Cat 1 laserline alarm + Immobiliser
FSH

I have owned this car for 2 years and have never had a problem with it, so is very reliable, it is finished in a gorgeous metallic blue , it comes as you can see form the pics with a renault skirt kit which was purchased when the car was ordered from renault so was brought and fitted by them.
I am the second owner from new, i have done only a couple of modifications form standard this is lowered the car 60mm all round (fitted professionally) so this creates a more sterdy ride also have fitted a carbon look induction kit and was one of the first in the country to have it , it gives the car much more response and sounds awesome.and is supposed to give the car 3-5 bhp more than standard,
I have also fitted a Category Thatcham 1 Alarm and Immobiliser with remote central locking.

Performance
This is a very quick and nimble car at standard it pushes out 110 BHP and because it is so light is very quick, its quicker than normal RSi's , i have kept up with alot of things including many higher engine cars.but in no way has this car been abused, i am a member of cliosport and take huge pride in my clio.

Bad Bits
Well there aint really any , car has a couple of typical door dings on the side, and the front left air vent above the stereo is missing but can be brought from a breakers yard for no more than £5, there is a scratch along the rear of the car but you wouldnt really notice it unless you are looking.

the reson i am selling my pride and joy is that i have a company vehicle and running out of room on the drive , so must sell !!!
--------------------

Above was copied from his ebay!

Link HERE

Either go through ebay to contact his or msn him on mc_mitchie@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Renault Clio 1.6 RSI 16v 24 database queries in 0.0419459 seconds