corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Old gifer reversed into my Car

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Old gifer reversed into my Car
liveseytowers

User status: Offline
   14th May 05 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talk about bad timing! I'm due to pick up my new car on tuesday next week. My current fiesta has been traded in against the new car for just over £500. So what happens this afternoon? Some old giffer stops infront of me on a car park and then decides to reverse right into me cracking a headlamp & pushing the grill back

He then gets out and tells me that I was too close to him!

Spoke to the garage and they will still take i but are going to knock £126.50 off to pay for the work I'm going to give him a ring and ask for a cheque from him instead of going through the insurance because thats going to be cheaper for him that paying excess etc.

Roll on Tuesday when I get my new car
Twiggy

14th May 05 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blend!
leeshez

15th May 05 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh dear
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

15th May 05 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you not phone the police
L33 LEG
Banned

15th May 05 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would had chucked a brick on the ground and used a thin, sharp chunk of it to pierce the guys eye ball

but not everybody do things my way

[Edited on 15-05-2005 by L33 LEG]
liveseytowers

15th May 05 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didnt ring the cops because I thought it was going to be straight forward. Called the old giffer tonight to tell him I want £126.50 from him and that tosser tells me he'll give me £50! He wants to go through his insurance now because his excess is only £100. Its going to be a right ball ache now because I get my new car on Tuesday so how the hell can you put a claim though on a car that you dont own anymore?

Just remembered that the checky fecker said that he looked in his mirror and i wasnt there so I must have been speeding and then stopped behind him whilst he was reversing!!!!!!!! Good job I took the witness details

I bet he pays not much more than £200 a year for insurance and is dangerous and I have to pay £600 but drive safley

Roll on Tuesday when the new car comes
langey

16th May 05 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it was on a car park he wont have to pay you a penny, insurance does not cover accidents on a carpark, dont know why but thats the way it is, i'm 90% sure thats right.

a fella did it to me in his brand new van, didnt do anything at all to my car, shuck him up tho.
liveseytowers

16th May 05 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
if it was on a car park he wont have to pay you a penny, insurance does not cover accidents on a carpark, dont know why but thats the way it is, i'm 90% sure thats right.

a fella did it to me in his brand new van, didnt do anything at all to my car, shuck him up tho.

I've spoke to my insurance today and they have advised me to get the work done and send them a bill. They'll then claim the cash back from his insurance and pass onto me. If your right though langey i'll be making sure I do more than £120 worth of damage to his car Old tw@t shouldnt be on the road!
langey

16th May 05 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd tell your insurance too fuck off too, "get it done and pay for it yourself, we'll claim it back for you"

like fuck they will, if you get it done, and then they cant claim back because its in a carpark, your fucked. you've forked out for fuck all.
liveseytowers

16th May 05 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Normally i'd tell them to fcuk off but its really bad timing. THis car is going to be part ex'd tomorrow when I pick up my Corsa so there is no time for me to let the insurance company fix it. The garage who i'm buying my car off will fix it but I need to pay them before I can pick up my car tomorrow I've got a couple of witnesses to prove it was 100% his fault which is lucky! I'll be glad to see the back of it now and get the new car
L33 LEG
Banned

16th May 05 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id jst ask the guy to give u 100quid and not go thru insurance. its much more simple even tho u may loose a few quid.

and then hit the guy with a brick ye
langey

16th May 05 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh ye forgot your car was gettin traded in, stick a bumper on it for a tenner and put some tape over the light and hope they dont look at it.
shouldnt have told the place were your getting your car from, shame Mr leg wasnt here to give you this peace of advise before, he's a master at the "need to know" info game
liveseytowers

16th May 05 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
id jst ask the guy to give u 100quid and not go thru insurance. its much more simple even tho u may loose a few quid.

and then hit the guy with a brick ye

I asked him for £100 yesterday and he offered me £50 so I told him to feck rite off! I'll get someone from work to put him down as Deceased on our systems, that should give his wife a shock in the morning

It doesnt even look that bad now i've put the grill back on and I dont think the garage would notice but i've told em now
L33 LEG
Banned

16th May 05 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brick the old git i tell ya

and ye, should never tell a buyer anything about ur car that will differ the price. its a no no
langey

16th May 05 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

and ye, should never tell a buyer anything about ur car that will differ the price. its a no no

liveseytowers

16th May 05 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Remind me never to buy anything "sold as seen" from you mate
Twiggy

16th May 05 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

L33 LEG
Banned

16th May 05 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

livesy - i have plenty of stuff for sale, check my thread in classifieds

bluesport - i see your back for another entertaining night. dnt u be talking about crap tho like last night
Twiggy

16th May 05 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quote!
liveseytowers

16th May 05 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Total change of topic however 5th Gear is on now, the X5 looked cool drifing round the angelsey circuit
L33 LEG
Banned

16th May 05 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by REDSPORT
Quote!

L33 LEG
Banned

16th May 05 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by liveseytowers
Total change of topic however 5th Gear is on now, the X5 looked cool drifing round the angelsey circuit

would u slip ur purple headed warrior down her fanny flaps?
liveseytowers

16th May 05 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sure would, My mate has met VBH at Silverstone. He was sat in the red midget that I posted a vid of before and she came over to him and said "You look like somebody's bitch sat there like that"

He wasnt impressed
L33 LEG
Banned

16th May 05 at 19:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would had told her to shut up, sit down, stretch out and then had shown her a bit of me stick

if ya knw wotta mean
Twiggy

16th May 05 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wud have a 4 finger buffet!

Enjoy!!!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Old gifer reversed into my Car 23 database queries in 0.0119061 seconds