corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Kinda follow on from Ali's post

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kinda follow on from Ali's post
Calum1577

User status: Offline
10th Jun 05 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What do you guys think about buying a second hand bodykit? I am looking at buying one thats hopefully already sprayed Arden Blue and been fitted to a Corsa (saves me spraying it and having to pay for it all to be modded to fit). Do you think if it was pre-fitted to a corsa it should fit straight onto mine with the same fit as the one it was on? (i know that sounds a bit daft but is it possible that the kit would have warped on the other car or that). Just a thought for the night.
corsa_godfather

11th Jun 05 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should be fine mate
Calum1577

11th Jun 05 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool cheers mate. In that case anyone got a kit for sale???

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Kinda follow on from Ali's post 23 database queries in 0.0110490 seconds