corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » still have things for sale, need to get rid

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author still have things for sale, need to get rid
L33 LEG
Banned

User status: Offline
14th Jun 05 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=212868

really want these things selling in the next week. so ill consider any offers really

the sparcos have sold, but still have the other buckets

still got the bonnet, and 2 sets of wheels.

need to get rid!!!

liveseytowers

14th Jun 05 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What happened to your car Lee and how come you aint got one anymore? It all happened before I joined the Forum?
L33 LEG
Banned

14th Jun 05 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i swapped my saxo for a corsa. drove it for a couple of weeks and then stripped to sell all the parts. im goin to get some money together and do it up the way i want it (rally style )

was meant to be gettin a 12month ban, but i havnt heard anything from it yet
liveseytowers

14th Jun 05 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh, I thought you'd binned it or sumit

I'm tempted to spend some cash on mine soon. Fancy some Koni adjustables( larkspeed do some for £340), a Carbon induction kit, Carbon Strut Braces front and back (if you can get them for a Corsa), some bigger breaks & a chip once its a year old. I'll leave the body standard but might get a couple of Carbon seats for it and a Harness.

Should be pretty cool then
L33 LEG
Banned

14th Jun 05 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds

tho i thouhgt u didnt want to void ur warranty?
liveseytowers

14th Jun 05 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by L33 LEG
sounds

tho i thouhgt u didnt want to void ur warranty?

I didnt but its done 1000 miles now and is pretty much run in and there have been no problems so far. I dont think (might be wrong though) that the suspension etc wont make the engine warrenty void. The induction kit is easily changed if it needs to go back to the garage and a strut brace or two shouldnt affect the engine warrenty either. Not really bothered about anything else as if it brakes then I can just fix it with something better

I've got this thing for Carbon Fibre and fancy putting as much of the stuff on the car as possible Plenty of time to make a few changes anyway....
L33 LEG
Banned

14th Jun 05 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like u know what ur doing and carbon is the way forward

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » still have things for sale, need to get rid 23 database queries in 0.0129249 seconds