corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Side skirts (not corsa related)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Side skirts (not corsa related)
RyeSt

User status: Offline
18th Jun 05 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know how the clips on astra Gsi sideskirts go together?? Been to vaux and got these- . I know the rivet pins are missing. Got to order them.
Asked on mig but not much luck really. Anyone with pics??
Thanks

rye
James@CCC

18th Jun 05 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, if they are anything like corsa gsi clips, i can prob help as im doing this at the moment.

you need 2 rivets into each of them, you can c where they go on the first theres a space bottom left and top rioght. on the other 2 theres 2 spaces at either end.

dunno wot else u wanna know. put the clips into the sidekirts and paint them. mask the side of the car, hold the skirts up to the car and press. paint will be left where the clips go. then just drill these holes, prime to stop rust and rivet the clips in
RyeSt

18th Jun 05 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmmmm good idea to paint the clips to show where they go. any idea what the little black bits are for and the bits above??
James@CCC

18th Jun 05 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno wot they all do, turn over a sideskirt and it should be obvious where each goes.

as for the black thing, i dunno, i have a couple of them left for my corsa ones. someone said something about it fitting a bigger rivet or something, but i dunno, im just gonna leave it seeing as theres only 1 each side

New Poll