corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How to fit noise supressor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to fit noise supressor
gooner_47

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 05 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought both a ground loop isolator and a noise supressor for the alternator. The ground loop isolator gets rid of the interference when I connect it to the RCA, but it doesn't let any bass through either - any idea why this is?!

I want to try the noise supressor now, but not sure how you fit it - does it connect to the power lead going to the amp? It's got three wires, a small red and blue (input and output) and a ground. How do I wire this up? simple instructions needed! Thanks
gooner_47

User status: Offline
24th Jun 05 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ne1?

New Poll