corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa808!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa808!
Diff

User status: Offline
26th Jun 05 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont respond to u2u's, only respond when i post publicly.......

Bought a cam cover for £15 (i know not alot of money) at the end of April, nothing delivered, corsa808 has u2u'd blaming delivery firm etc, said he received it back and will post again.........nothing.....did not want to do this publicly but no choice.......if any one can get in contact with him, or himself would like to u2u me, would be appreciated...

Cheers
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

26th Jun 05 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doenst he owe someone an engine aswell
StuartVRS

26th Jun 05 at 17:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm, looks like he is ripping people off, i suggest going there and getting the money back yourself, plus excess for petrol, time wasted etc.
Diff

26th Jun 05 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt know whether he was genuine, having bad luck with deliveries, looks like he stitching people........no idea what to do though, £15 alot of money to a student!
StuartVRS

26th Jun 05 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Diff
didnt know whether he was genuine, having bad luck with deliveries, looks like he stitching people........no idea what to do though, £15 alot of money to a student!

Find the other person who is having problems and deal with it together, technically its theft so my first stop would be the police and some free legal advice in a combined case with everyone who is owed.
Brett
Premium Member

26th Jun 05 at 21:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

suprised Ian hasn't removed this. Started moaning when I did it the other day.
CORSA1.616V

26th Jun 05 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No mate he was like that went i brought some performance ht leads off him, i had thee money transfered to his bank the same day and paid extra to have it delivered next day special delivery, took over a week or u2u's before i received the item and it arrived 2nd class, he blamed the post then for the delay even though speacial delivery is guarenteed!!! Plus when i received the item they were knackered, had bits missing etc so ended up chucking them away. also said he would send me money back for postage etc still haven't received it yet. Wouldn't recommend anyone buying off him.
Diff

27th Jun 05 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate thats he wanted too, money transferred straight into his bank.........whar a con artist
Skinz

27th Jun 05 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

add him to named and shamed
Alex

27th Jun 05 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was ok when i bought off him
Rebrabuk

27th Jun 05 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Diff
yes mate thats he wanted too, money transferred straight into his bank

Isn't that a good thing though?

Atleast you have his bank details which can help you (or police or however you chose to deal with it) track him down..

If he was ripping you off i'm sure he wouldn't want you having his personal details etc.

[Edited on 27-06-2005 by Rebrabuk]
CORSA1.616V

27th Jun 05 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He isn't bothered about giving his bank details out, cause he then has the money for the item straight away then he will send it you when he feels like it.

He was proberly ok with you alex as you don't live that far from him so you'd be able to go straight round if he didn't send it, where as i live a couple of hours away and for £25 it wouldn't be worth my while cost me more in petrol. At the end of the day i'm just saying what happened to me when i brought off him, which seems to be the same thing he's done to Diff.

Just a shame there are people like him cause it spoils it for the genuwine people that are trying to sell stuff on here cause i know i'm wary now cause this is the second person off here to mess about. hope you get you cam cover sorted anyway Diff.
Ian
Site Administrator

27th Jun 05 at 23:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
suprised Ian hasn't removed this.
It stays until I have contact myself from him.
Diff

28th Jun 05 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers corsa1.6 16v, like you its only £15 and too small amount to actually waste more money pursuing, just bringing it too the attention of others who might be unfortunate enough to deal with corsa808..............
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

2nd Jul 05 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats all this

i go away for hols and come back to this

diff---- u2u sent to agree to send another cam cover out. if you havnt contacted me for over three weeks, how am i supposed to know you havnt got it yet????

corsa 1.616v-----dunno what you are going on about, the silicone ht leads you bought off me came straight off my car, into a packet and sent to you in perfect working order. if they are faulty, then you have damaged them during fitting. and as for the statements about bits missing on ht leads
you recieved 4 leads didnt you???

and to clear up the matter that flameredcorsab brought up about the engine someone bought off me, that is resolved. the person that bought it didnt ever acually pay for the engine. someone else (off migweb) came and bought it. ( i am also £415 down on this deal as paypal have debited the money from my account as well as the payees account. so theres £830 of our money somewhere) we are taking the matter up with their credit card company and paypal

i have dealt with over 30 users on corsasport. the biggest being the car i sold to ALEX. i went out of my way to help him, drove 2 cars down to leeds (4 hour round trip) as he didnt have transport to come and collect the car. i am not in the buisness of ripping people off. i run my own buisness (2 actually) and not trying to boast, but i make about £800-£1200 a week. not interested in ripping off students for £15!
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

2nd Jul 05 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was only going on a post someone made saying they had paid for an engine and hadnt received it glad its all been sorted out
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Jul 05 at 13:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the update Dave.

Can all the bandwagon jumpers kindly stand corrected.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa808! 22 database queries in 0.2680049 seconds