corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Some P**CK damaged my car gonna be tight getting it ready for................

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some P**CK damaged my car gonna be tight getting it ready for................
hitman2k

User status: Offline
   28th Jun 05 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MAX LIVE!

Been working on car since Friday 2 get it ready for max someone dented the WING! N 2 places and cracked arch lambo hinge on driver side was also damaged amd front bumper! Been working on it since 6 this morning and tonight got dents and sorted little bits out.............

Got doors working properly! shock is 2 powerful tho needs a good hard pull to get it down but they’re working! ......

So now its all ready to be painted 2mrw in the morning then moping in the evening and getting interior tidy so got loads to do by Thursday 2pm meant to be in NEC! Going to be tight but will and am going to get car to Max live!

[Edited on 28-06-2005 by hitman2k]
Karen

28th Jun 05 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That sucks, hope it is ready!

I know how U feel though, right now my car is sitting in primer
hitman2k

28th Jun 05 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by foxy lady
That sucks, hope it is ready!

I know how U feel though, right now my car is sitting in primer

yeah really pissed me off as it was meant to be painted 2day so had ample time to get it ready and plus need to get my hair krowed aswell!

n my first show i'm attending with my car and didnt want to rush anything... and make sure everything was perfect which it should be near enuff

but lookin forward in seeing every1 stoppin same hotel as u premier travel inn?

Karen

28th Jun 05 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think some are in the Hilton. And a few in Premier
My pal cancelled on me tho this morning about coming with me so Im trying to find someone else to come with me
hitman2k

28th Jun 05 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by foxy lady
I think some are in the Hilton. And a few in Premier
My pal cancelled on me tho this morning about coming with me so Im trying to find someone else to come with me

i'm sure u will find some1 sure u will have em cueing up 2 stop with u if u posted!

Karen

28th Jun 05 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Some P**CK damaged my car gonna be tight getting it ready for................ 22 database queries in 0.0073891 seconds