corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Where to get Brake Lines from??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where to get Brake Lines from??
Dragon_R34

User status: Offline
2nd Aug 05 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the green piping that goes into the brake system....mine is rusted and a small crack is the actual piping

where can i get hold of these piping? went to the garage and they said they would cut some of the piping and then weld it back on... and that u cant get hold of the piping but it had to be made up?

another garage said it would cost about £60 to get it welded n put on?

any ideas or recommendations guys?

thanks
Greasemonkey

2nd Aug 05 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carnt buy these pieces off the shelf they have to be bent into shape using a pipe bender and some copper brake lines do it your self or pay some onels to. I wouldnt trust a welded brake line eeekkk
RICKYROOVFA

2nd Aug 05 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any good motor factor should have a roll of it. Then you bend it to the shape you want. Take care not to kink it when bending it though. All you need is sum1 to make the ends, a garage should be able to do this if u have the orig pipe to copy.
RICKYROOVFA

2nd Aug 05 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never heard of anybody welding a brake pipe b4, there takin the piss there just a bit. Copper pipe will do the job just as good .
JUGGA

2nd Aug 05 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vaux dont do it apperently

local garage to me done me a stip of there own made one made from copper with all attachements on the end for £8. if you send me your pipe im sure the guy will knock one up for you for cheap.
Dragon_R34

2nd Aug 05 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea i went to my local garage and he say he will get one done for me, supply and fitted for £50...

and yea vaux dont do them..

New Poll