corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For Sale: Throttle Bodied 106 GTi - 170bhp

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Sale: Throttle Bodied 106 GTi - 170bhp
katel106

User status: Offline
5th Sep 05 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1998 S Reg Black 106 GTi - 170bhp
58k on the clock, however the engine's done 10k
10 months MOT
11 months TAX
The car was serviced on Thursday 1 September and has been serviced regularly
Lowered 50mm on Bilstein suspension with Eibach springs
Pugsport decat exhaust system
Kenwood CD player
M3 Rear Lights

This is the spec of the engine:

1600cc 16 valve, lightened and balanced crank, rods, pistons and flkwheel , ARP conrod bolts , Peugeot pistons overbored (0.4mm), machined for valve clearance, Jondel Race Engines big valve head with ported exhaust and inlet throats , inlet manifold matched to head , Piper 280 & 278 duration fast road/race camshafts, Piper anodised blue vernier pulleys, Weber 40mm dcoe throttle bodies, BMW E30 M3 cast, polished cam covers, Vauxhall 2.0l XE beige injectors, Weber 2WD Cosworth fuel pressure regulator set to 3 bar, TMS recirculating breather system with anodised fittings, MBE engine management system (mapped by Northampton Motorsport) with race spec wiring harness.

The car is in very good condition, and has been my pride and joy for well over a year. My reasons for selling are personal, so you shall be getting a lovely car

http://images6.fotki.com/v161/photos/3/307096/1099497/2005_0403Image0008-vi.jpg

If you have any questions or want to know anything about the car, please email me at kateloader@hotmail.com. Due to the spec of the engine, I am looking for offers over 6k. So no timewasters, thank you please

I shall also consider any part-exchanges + cash
katel106

6th Sep 05 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4573729069&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
Demo

6th Sep 05 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was this the one you were taking round silverstone on sunday?

thought it went pop? or at least made one hell of a bang going through brooklands
katel106

7th Sep 05 at 06:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No it didn't go pop, or I wouldn't be selling it!!!! The Throttle Bodies make a lot of noise.
Russ

7th Sep 05 at 07:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks stunning.
Demo

7th Sep 05 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes it was stunning. i was also sat next to you in the queue on sunday morning going into the showground.

looked lush. and i didnt mean anything by the "did it go bang" remark. was just commenting on what i saw/heard. seemed to be going well round the track apart from that
SetH

7th Sep 05 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi kate, remember me?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For Sale: Throttle Bodied 106 GTi - 170bhp 24 database queries in 0.0116742 seconds