corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » K750i + Accessories + 200 Games

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author K750i + Accessories + 200 Games
J1

User status: Offline
7th Sep 05 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling an UNLOCKED K750i, had for a few weeks so would be unfair to sell as new, comes with manual, charger, CD, 64mb memory stick duo PRO and USB cable to connect to PC so you can transfer all your music, games and photos. I have installed lots of games on the phone including top games such as Monopoly, Who wants to be a Millionaire, Splinter Cell etc and if i get an offer of £165.00 or more i will throw in a CD which contains 200 games for the K750i worth £300.00 if you were to buy them individually.

The phone has a small chip on the bottom left corner shown in the pic, barely even noticable.

[Edited on 08-09-2005 by J1]
casper_ac

7th Sep 05 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

price
J1

7th Sep 05 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open to offers but as the ad states if i get £165.00 or more then i will throw in the CD with over £300.00 worth of games on
3CorsaMeal

7th Sep 05 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how many of these CD's can you get?

i wouldn't mind one
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

7th Sep 05 at 11:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh how much for a copy of this CD

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
J1

7th Sep 05 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me if you want a copy of the cd
J1

8th Sep 05 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » K750i + Accessories + 200 Games 25 database queries in 0.0084782 seconds