corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Semi Smooth Boot

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Semi Smooth Boot
andy.ros

User status: Offline
10th Sep 05 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys

I've had this dint in my boot for ages

just wondering how much it would be to sort this out and get a semi smooth boot at the same time (just get ride of wiper blade and lock)?

I can buy the boot popper kit to bring prices down

So anyone got a rough price and a decent place to get it done?

cheers
andy
CoastalCorsa

User status: Offline
12th Sep 05 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes mate next time your in lancaster have a drive into middleton past heysham golf club an on the right you will pass a petrol station jus after that there is a load of units there is a body repair shop on the end unit cant remember the name but they doo full smooth boots for 120 an they are good remembered the name now its rawcliffes

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Semi Smooth Boot 23 database queries in 0.0105951 seconds