corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c16xe help and fitting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c16xe help and fitting
j7 gkk

User status: Offline
10th Sep 05 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right peeps my mate is sellin a c16xe and doesnt want much for it and i was thinkin of puttin it into my corsa 1.4 sport, but the engine needs a loom but i thought i had to change that n e way, or can i use my loom do i need to change my fuel pump? if anyone has done this or knows how i go about doin it i would be very greatful for any information

thanx

Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
10th Sep 05 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will need a new loom and ecu. fuel pump will be fine. get the complete engine including the air mass meter and all relevant sensors to make the job easy.

New Poll