corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Ibiza 2.0 16v ABF Cupra

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Ibiza 2.0 16v ABF Cupra
John

User status: Offline
5th Oct 05 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale for a mate, copied and pasted from strathycruise.

For sale is my 1998 16v cupra sport in kewi green.....not yellow! Ive had this car since january and ive enjoyed having it more than any other car to date! It has the full F2 factory fitted kit inc morrette twin headlight, this car is of the highest possible factory spec and due to this it has not really been modified.
comes standard with:
Half leather interior, on board computer, red seatbelts, carbon fibre trim around sills + gear stick etc, white dials, 16" white alloys, sunroof + air con, full electrics, factory alarm and imobiliser.
mods:
Custom C&C 2.5" Stainless CAT Back Exhaust with no silencers and 6x4 tailpipe (very loud!),
Seat front fogs fitted,
Upgraded vented and grooved discs with green stuff pads allround (only 1000 miles ago)
ICE: Panasonic Head Unit with 8cd multichanger, 2 x 12" MTX thunder subs (run at 800w each), 2000w 2 channel amp + JBL 6x9's

This car originally was the demonstator for the mk2's in falkirk where a friend of mine bought it and kept it with a full service history up to 40k, its changed hands 3 times since then with the last owner doing the servicing for him self (he was a prof mechanic). Timing belt done 6k ago. Car has had oil changed by myself every 3months .
Its done 67416k as @ 1st October. This car is mechanically minted and any inspection what so ever is more than welcomed, had an MOT done in augest, pre mot 4 new uni royal all weather tyres were put on and it sailed though the test.
I bought a towbar for the car a few months ago which i decided against using so ill inc that in the sale + a spare new caliper ( i ordered the wrong side from seat).
bad points:
it has a very small dent above the petrol cap (not many people notice it) bumper has usual stone chips on it, although the only problem in need of attension is the laquer starting to come away from the rear bumper + on the bonnet

Im not in a rush to sell the car, i really dont want to! but its only used for a few hours a week (done 3.5k since january) so i cant really justify the costs of keeping it, apart from the paintwork the car is pretty much in excellent condition but ill either have the paint work sorted for the buyer or take a bit off the price, once the paintworks sorted this will be one of the nicest mk2's kicking about!
Asking for 3.5k at the mo, P/X's are welcomed.

Hammer

7th Oct 05 at 00:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice car, ttt
John

7th Oct 05 at 05:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sxi04
nice car, ttt

John

17th Oct 05 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now on ebay folks
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4583315322
Hammer

17th Oct 05 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant believe theres no interest in this, thats all factory colour and kit, looks like the wheels are about the only things that have been changed!
John

19th Oct 05 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sxi04
cant believe theres no interest in this, thats all factory colour and kit, looks like the wheels are about the only things that have been changed!

Original wheels i've been informed.
ttt
John

14th Dec 05 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
Any reasonably offer considered

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Ibiza 2.0 16v ABF Cupra 24 database queries in 0.0095961 seconds