corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nokia 6600 with TOMTOM 5

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nokia 6600 with TOMTOM 5
jono22

User status: Offline
21st Oct 05 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone here interested in a year old boxed nokia 6600 mobile phone ?? phone comes boxed with all original supplied accs inc manual, charger, memory card which has had a few decent games added.

phone has been fitted with a mirror chrome case ( front/back ) as well as a crystal keypad and must admitt it really does look well smart but will also be supplied with a brand new original nokia standard case.

also being supplied with a brand new ( cost £40 ) Kingston 256 memory card which has had the full TOMTOM 5 sat nav software installed upon it along with the full uk speed camera database- this will give you spoken alerts whenever you get to within a few hundred metres off a camera.

the only thing you will require is a gps receiver available thru ebay etc which will set you back around £45 and thats it a full working sat nav systmn / camera detector all on a great spec / looking phone - neat eh ??!!!

phone is currantly being used on the vodaphone network, not 100 % sure if it is unlocked or not ?? but will supply a brand new and un-registered O2 and virgin mobile PAYG sim card in with the price.

phone has been used very little in the year it has been owned.

looking for £95 - no offers please

** phone is due to be on auction on ebay this weekend so please get in touch asap if you are interested **

and please no more time wasters on anything else I have for sale
jono22

21st Oct 05 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back up she comes !!!
v5uk

21st Oct 05 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use a Nokia 6600 with tomtom5 never let me down yet
Very very good at £95

And tomtom 5 has full 7 digit postcode input (just type in the post code and get right to the door)
jono22

21st Oct 05 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for that mate, well its going on ebay tomorrow so guess if they cant see a bargain then thats it !!!!
chris_uk
Premium Member

21st Oct 05 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there anyway i can get tomtom5 to my standard 6600
djderek

21st Oct 05 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

think you just buy a card and load the software on mate or buy one already installed from ebay

im after this setup but no funds
jono22

21st Oct 05 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD - SOLD- SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Nokia 6600 with TOMTOM 5 24 database queries in 0.0112278 seconds