corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For Sale M3 Wing Mirrors in Star Silver

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Sale M3 Wing Mirrors in Star Silver
RS6

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 05 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are M3 Manual Wing Mirrors in Star Silver for a Corsa C, these have the base plates and screws to fit as well. The wing mirrors I have had on my car for just over a year and a half. I originally bought them online & had these sent to a user on Corsasport known as Red_Sxi for them to be sprayed, now the only thing with the mirrors is the quality of the spraying on the wing mirrors close up, its not great, the finish is nothing to special, at the time I paid £70 all in all, and was disappointed but I just left it as I could live with it

Im looking for £35 for them including P&P, BASE PLATES AND SCREWS

Car has to be TRAX on the club stand and to be honest the wing mirrors are ok’ish
in my mind so just left them instead of having them resprayed

Tried to be has honest as I can about them

The only Pic I have is on the car:

I will update with better pics once I have removed them

[Edited on 22-10-2005 by fastevoboy]
Munchie

23rd Oct 05 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i may take them

swap for a set of M5s?
RS6

23rd Oct 05 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

munchie matey i just bought another set of m3's lol so if you want them have to cash

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For Sale M3 Wing Mirrors in Star Silver 24 database queries in 0.0100701 seconds