corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cavalier gsi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cavalier gsi
Kiver1.416v

User status: Offline
   24th Oct 05 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought this with the intention of stripping and putting the engine in my car but my plans have changed so this is up for sale. The car has been in my possesion for around about 5 months. it has no tax or mot.

Quick spec from original sales thread

I have owned this car for the past 3+ years and in that time have replaced any parts that have needed it and fixed most problems. The car currently has just over 1 months mot but no tax as it's been sorned for the past 6 months.

Good points:

4 new tyres all round (Goodyear Eagle F1's) which have done no more than 3k
15" SRi alloys
Remus back box
Cat replacement pipe from Wallace Performance
Chrome Bonnet struts
Lowered 30mm on eibach springs
Injectors ultra sonically cleaned 05/04/2003
PiperX Air filter with drilled air box
Arches replaced about 2 years ago
Central locking and other electrics work fine
Standard alarm + after market cheap thing

Bad points:
Bits of small rust in a couple of places and along front windscreen at the top
One arch starting to rust through slightly
Slight front end damage (see pic later on)
Rear passanger side window doesn't go back up from the center controls but does via the rear door button so works fine.
Car hasn't been cleaned since it came of the road 6 months ago but was covered up over winter, still looks really well considering.

Pics Available upon request

£400 but open to offers

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cavalier gsi 24 database queries in 0.0075722 seconds