corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MASS AIR FLOW METER PROBLEMS?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MASS AIR FLOW METER PROBLEMS?
shaun191

User status: Offline
   24th Oct 05 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I recently fitted a K+N induction kit to My 1999 Corsa Club (1.0L 12V). Shortly after i started to notice when ever i put my foot down my revs suddenly limit themselves - my speed will no longer rise until i take my foot of the accelorator or change gear. Also the car runs rough in the mornings - it is very jerky and few revs.

I have been told by many places it is my mass air flow meter causing the problem however i have also heard stories of other sensors such and the EGR valve causing similar problems.

I want to attempt to find out exactly what is causing the problem before replacing any parts that are not needed to be replaced.

can some one plz give me advice !!!!

New Poll