corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Aftermarket Gearknob to suit Corsa B

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aftermarket Gearknob to suit Corsa B
Rich H

User status: Offline
27th Oct 05 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all. Im after decent (pref. black and aluminum) gearknob. I only have a 4 speed corsa so would prefer a gearknob without gear layout on top! if anyone has got one of these and wants to get rid of it,please u-2-u me or reply to this post. My budget is very limited at the present time so anything in region of £10-£15 tops for this would be wicked

[Edited on 29-10-2005 by hamman]
regaby_autos

27th Oct 05 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a gearknob available, will have to get pics for you , u2u me your email addy
G4RY_JM

30th Oct 05 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a richbrook one could be ideal... check out http://www.rimstyle.com/catalog/customer/home.php?cat=1695

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Aftermarket Gearknob to suit Corsa B 24 database queries in 0.0159290 seconds