corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » engine cover

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author engine cover
pipi

User status: Offline
9th Nov 05 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi guys,

i was taking the engine cover off earlier today - the black cover which has griffen badge on, and i accidently broke off 2 of the clips on the plastic cover.

The engine is looking a bit naked so i'm gonna put it back on, do you reckon a bit of super-glue'll do the trick???? or do you know how much one of these things cost?

thanks
Chris_Sport

10th Nov 05 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just leave it off.
pipi

11th Nov 05 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whoa u live in barrow! i'm from dalton!! hey do you know of anyplaces in the area where i can get some cheap alloys? need to upgrade from the wank 13" steelies, thanks

New Poll