corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mille Milglia HT3 Alloy Wheels **CHEAP**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mille Milglia HT3 Alloy Wheels **CHEAP**
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Nov 05 at 14:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here i have a set of 4 17" Mille Miglia HT3 Alloys wheels, 3 are only of use as one has a bad flat spot on it!
They have got 2 great Toyo Proxes on them and 2 other tyres that i will get the brand of later!
These are worth a bit just for the tyres alone or you could get one wheel and then use them all!!

Offer me anything and i will take any sensible offers, collection only please!

[Edited on 12-11-2005 by C4 WLK]

[Edited on 12-11-2005 by C4 WLK]
Graeme
Premium Member

12th Nov 05 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to update the other tyres are Falkens and they are ET45

Also to start £250 ono
shane_o

12th Nov 05 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

er can i have postcode plz via u2u
Graeme
Premium Member

13th Nov 05 at 00:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u`d

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mille Milglia HT3 Alloy Wheels **CHEAP** 24 database queries in 0.0113871 seconds