corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Maybe the end of the car......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Maybe the end of the car......
Graham

User status: Offline
27th Nov 05 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

other night the bearings on the water pump finally gave in and the belt came flying off leaving me stranded with no engine

took it to vauxhall like usual. guy said it'll be done tomorrow and by the looks of things said it was just a new water pump.
thought fair enough, so next day the tech replaced the pump, bolts and thermostat with it and went to turn it over and.......

nothing

pump is working, but nothing it going round the engine apparantly.
he's working on it again tomorrow but im in mixed minds, i want the car fixed so i can get around again but i know something else will go wrong with the car so im kinda wanting a new one

guess ill see what vauxhall says tomorrow.
anyone else had this problem with the water pumps?
brumcorsa

27th Nov 05 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bearings in my water pump went just made a horrible noise drove ok tho paid 150quid i think 4 a new one its been fine ever scince
Paul H

27th Nov 05 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant be anything serious graham after all it's a 1.0 12 volt aint it.will be something simple
Graham

27th Nov 05 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chewy
cant be anything serious graham after all it's a 1.0 12 volt aint it.will be something simple

yeah he said its not costing nearly as much for the labour on the water pump as its bolt off then bolt on again, no faffing.
he cant understand why nothing is circulating but i really hope there is a freaking light at the end of this

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Maybe the end of the car...... 22 database queries in 0.0107911 seconds