corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Testing water-Gsi front-not very good condition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Testing water-Gsi front-not very good condition
Wrighty

User status: Offline
1st Dec 05 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right basically i dont want this gsi front anymore (pics are in garage)

the 2 bits that attatch under the first bolt of the arches are missing, so would need tiger sealing to your car

there are 2 slots cut out the lower grill,and a hole in the upper grill for a cold air feed

whoever did this was an absolute idiot

i payed £170 for it,and was told the condition was good by some scally,im looking to swap for a fully c/c normal bumper and cash. (smoke grey obviously)

the gsi front has foggys that work,splitter,paint works ok,not good,

so basically after your standard bumper/pref facelift doenst matter if not i like them both and a sensible cash swap,bearing in mind how much i payed for it.so im goin to see what people offer me

cheers for reading and sorry for the essay
jon

[Edited on 01-12-2005 by yzjon]
J200RSA

1st Dec 05 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JonBoy can't believe your getting rid

Bargin here peeps
scooby80uk

2nd Dec 05 at 02:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would you consider a swap for these ?
mwg

2nd Dec 05 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by yzjon
the 2 bits that attatch under the first bolt of the arches are missing, so would need tiger sealing to your car

The mounts can be repaired! You could either have mounts made up from fibreglass or do what I had done with mine as one of my mounts had snapped off.
My mate chopped a bit of plastic of an area of the bumper thats not seen (on the underneath where the splitter covers it up) then cut to the same shape and size as the original mounting point, then counter sunk screwed it into the bumper at the right place, skimmed over to hide screws, plastic welded the new mount to the bumper then fibreglassed on the back of the bumper between the new mount and the bumper. It looks like the original one but is actually much stronger
Wrighty

2nd Dec 05 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scooby80uk? swap what?

cheers matty g but its a lot of messing around i dont want to do really,rather just get a NEW one and smooth it which is the plan,eventually

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Testing water-Gsi front-not very good condition 24 database queries in 0.0077829 seconds