corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa c coilovers

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c coilovers
b_killer_c

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 05 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have got new Koni coilovers on the corsa now, after replacing the FK ones, so they are now for sale. Im only looking for 250 or nearest offer, as the rings on the front pair have seized and so I cant get them to heighten or lower the car. The rest of the coilovers are absolutely fine, its just the fact that if you put them on, its going to be sitting about 50mm, which i had it at with 17s on. This was fine, so long as your wheels are the right offset, you would prob be sitting it as low as this anyway. It handles like a demon, and are probably some of the best coilovers you can get. Pictures at request cause its a bit of hassle getting a camera.
b_killer_c

3rd Dec 05 at 23:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
b_killer_c

9th Dec 05 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will now accept 230, including postage.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa c coilovers 24 database queries in 0.0073569 seconds