corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4 Corsa perfect for modding £Offers

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 Corsa perfect for modding £Offers
lozzd

User status: Offline
14th Dec 05 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys

Firstly I have to say I am NOT a boy racer, I do not mod cars, I just drive.
This was my first car, bought for £2500 off my Nan (the only other owner of the car) and I've had it for a year and a half now.
Unfortunately, within 6 months of passing I got scared off the road by a guy coming too fast round the corner in the other direction in the middle of the road. I skidded, and ended up in a rather large bush luckily inbetween some tree's (rather than straight into them )

Enough of the bad news. I now want to take up more offroading, so I'm going to buy a Land Rover. So I want to get rid of the Corsa, but obviously I cannot sell it "as new" (more of that in a bit) so I though you guys might like a crack.

This car has been looked over, found to be free of any structural damage; its just a few panels and the bonnet/bumper that need replacing. It passed an MOT like this, so its good to go (Still got 9 months left on that) and tax for another 6 months. I never got around to fixing the panels, but I know for a standard bonnet and bumper its only £110ish... so the fact i've been driving it for over a year now in this condition without any problems should indicate the car itself is fine; it just looks wrecked

Perfect for any modders as its a great little car, starts fine first time and always had, lots of features, and modders will quickly have those panels replaced

Specs:
1.4 Petrol Engine
Breeze model: Has sunroof, and power steering
Silver
Pioneer Headunit and amp/sub (JBL 1000watt (peak) sub) and Infinity front components (by the way, NOT because I go "cruising" or harrass locals, because I enjoy music. )
Recently had new front brake discs and handbrake cable changed
Recently serviced at same time as MOT
97 R Reg model (Corsa B)

Er.. Thats all I can think of... If you want any more details, ask away and I'll do my best to reply.

I have no idea how much to ask because I'm not sure if anyone will even want it. So, anyone?

Thanks for reading

oh, and I replaced the standard vauxhall grill because it got cracked with the one you see in the picture. I suppose you could call that a "mod" hehe.

Laurie

pictures:

[Edited on 14-12-2005 by lozzd]
spinks

14th Dec 05 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2ud
lozzd

15th Dec 05 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just an addition, its done 58,000 miles, its a cheap runner, and the interior is mint.
p4uls corsa

15th Dec 05 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pm me a rough price please
lozzd

16th Dec 05 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey. I've had a lot of offers now, all wondering how much I want. I think it would be easiest to put it on eBay and letting you fight it out.
To be honest the car is fine, the sound system cost me £400 odd and thats only a year old. I was thinking about taking it out but I can't be bothered with a sub in a landy
Btw, I bought the landy today, so I'm keen to start getting this moving.

Ok fuckit, anyone willing to go £1000 or is that stupidly high?
Let the bidding begin
lozzd

16th Dec 05 at 01:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh and BTW I wrote the description in a hurry and forgot loads of stuff.. like the entire exhuast system was replaced at the same time as the brakes because ATS conned my mum into paying for it because they gave her a discount

I will be adding a lot more detail about the sound system/rest of the car at the weeknd, pictures of the interior, details of the service history.. IIRC it was serviced by Vauxhall each time until very recently. So this car has been well looked after (dents aside!)

Thanks for looking!

Laurie
lozzd

2nd Jan 06 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold. The Pioneer headunit is selling here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5849566378&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.4 Corsa perfect for modding £Offers 24 database queries in 0.0095019 seconds