corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MOT's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MOT's
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jan 06 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Booked my car in for MOT im a little worried though, as the milage odometer in my car is digital and my original clocks blew up a while ago, i replaced them with a 2nd hand unit and i could find nowhere to adjust them, so they are showing the wrong milage at the moment, i have a record of how much it should be.

How will this affect the mot when they come to record the mileage? do i tell them what the mileage should be? do they take my word for this? or are they supposed to write down the mileage currently showing or what?

PS the mileage is showing lower than what it should be
timrud_

7th Jan 06 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesnt matter. My dash says 5000 miles lol.

They just write it down, your doing nothing illegal, unless you misrepresent it if you ever sell.
AuroraSport

7th Jan 06 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by timrud_
Doesnt matter. My dash says 5000 miles lol.

They just write it down, your doing nothing illegal, unless you misrepresent it if you ever sell.

agreed, if anything its going to be against you when you sell the car. Although im not sure if the Mot computerisation will stop this in the future??
timrud_

7th Jan 06 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well on my last two MOT's my milage has gone down LOL

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MOT's 22 database queries in 0.0062859 seconds