corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Blue Corbeau Forza bucket seats

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Blue Corbeau Forza bucket seats
sburrows

User status: Offline
10th Jan 06 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

I'm selling a pair of blue corbeau bucket seats. They have a tear on the drivers side at the usual place, but its only on the leather bit and could be fixed for about £20 if you wanted to.

Overall, the seats are in good nic and are clean etc however I dont have the plastic bits that go on the back of the seats at the harness holes but I suspect you could buy these for a few quid too - you cant even notice they are missing from the front

The seats come with sliding, tilting corbeau subframes for a Corsa C and sparco 3 point harnesses, which are in very good nic too..

Looking for £200 the pair with the subframes AND harnesses

Collection only from Telford, Shropshire though please - cheers!

sburrows

11th Jan 06 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
Rob B

11th Jan 06 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want
sburrows

11th Jan 06 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PM me if your interested!

I would be willing to accept £180 if you collect?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Blue Corbeau Forza bucket seats 24 database queries in 0.0103190 seconds