corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Smoked headlights and MOT

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoked headlights and MOT
Solitary_Echo

User status: Offline
14th Jan 06 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey, i brought some smoked front lights from supernovas.com i was jus wondering if these are E marked? And would i pass my MOT with these on. I'm going to have to take my tinted black lights off the back i know that, smoked side repeaters and the headlights should pass alrite tho? Right?
mwg

User status: Offline
14th Jan 06 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they should pass

New Poll