corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 2.0 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 2.0 16v
Kieran_k

User status: Offline
19th Jan 06 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to money problems im thinking of selling my lovely little corsa, Although would possibly p/x with money my way for something else. But please nothing to slow or big or rubbish.

Based on P plate corsa premier
Tax and MOT
Black 15" Vaux wheels
Lowered 60mm
Bucket Seats
4 Point Harness's
Rear partially stripped (easily replaceable)
cat 1 alarm and immon with anti hi-jack
momo steering wheel

c20xe, had a rebulid approx 3k ago. The engine wasnt performing so was stripped to find cause of the problem. Turned out to be a snapped valve spring, this was replaced, along with all new valve stem oil seals, cleaning of all carbon and all valves lapped in. As the bottom end was also apart the cracnk was checked and found to be fine, so new big end shells and piston rings were also fitted. Along with all this all the usual was changed, rod bolts, head bolts, gasket's etc. On a cold day the car has the usual cold tap, but lasts no more than a few seconds.

The bodywork on this car is not far fom immaculate, and I always get complemented on it.
Pics to follow.

Looking for £1,900 ono

07865 093018

Some photo's..

I also have a lot of photo's of the rebuild.

Onnly reason im thinking of selling is due to student poverty.

Just had two brand new tyres.
Located (S.Wales)
Kieran_k

19th Jan 06 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please not the photos dont do the car any justice, when polished ona sunny day its gleaming.
Kieran_k

8th Feb 06 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 2.0 16v 24 database queries in 0.0106840 seconds