corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Unfinished Project

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Unfinished Project
combatvauxhall

User status: Offline
19th Jan 06 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to new car and lack of time to finish i have to sell my Vauxhall Corsa, car details are as follows;

I have no pics to send and no access to a digital camera to take some unfortunately.

Corsa B merit
White in colour, colour coded archs
1200cc, 8v
1993 L reg, 88k miles
Combat 2 kit (non wide arch)
17" white 100+ tornados, new toyo t1's all round
-40mm apex suspension kit
stainless steel back box
infinity 6x9s, infinity front component speakers

The car has 10 months MOT, no tax due to insurance running out. Full service history with all recipts, most old MOT's. Reguly serviced and good runner. The cambelt has been changed recently and fully serviced in november.

Now the downside, the car does need some tender loving care, stone chips on panels, has rusted but only surface rust. The interior is a standard merit spec, clean and free from burns/tears.

The condition of the car is as an unfinished project, it is not a "ready to drive away" show winner. Some time and money and this will be a respectable car to show.

Quick sale required hence a price of £950 ono.

email rayhirlihy@hotmail.com or u2u me, as i dont have access to internet throughout day, i will only be able to reply in the evening.

shane_o

19th Jan 06 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you think i could have a postcode to see how far away your r plz m8?
combatvauxhall

19th Jan 06 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HP9 South Buckinghamshire Gerrards Cross / Beaconsfield area, close to m40, m25.
combatvauxhall

23rd Jan 06 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT

j0hn

1st Feb 06 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never seen this around...is it running? think u shud split mate more people b interested in the parts - i cud swap for standard parts if ur interested. Coleshill's not far from u.

John

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Unfinished Project 24 database queries in 0.0094969 seconds