corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » doi have to respray the whole panel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author doi have to respray the whole panel
L30 SCT

User status: Offline
28th Jan 06 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite i am thinking about buying another corsa. it has 2 stone chips on the bonnet that have now started to rust. do i have to respray the whole panel or can just the parts that are bad be done.

prices would be good if anyone else has had it done before.

thanks
Slammed_Corsa

28th Jan 06 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Respray the whole bonnet
mav

28th Jan 06 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whole bonnet, not that dear to get done.
Zee Man

28th Jan 06 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Defintely Paint the Whole Bonnet, My rear quater under the back window was sprayed and when it was washed and the sun was out you could well tell. I had a bonnet sprayed for about 120, but that also include both quauters on the front. Its best to to get it sprayed decently and pay extra 20 quid or so, too many cowboy painters out there in my experience

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » doi have to respray the whole panel 22 database queries in 0.0074072 seconds