corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » O2 Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author O2 Help
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   3rd Feb 06 at 08:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone know what code to text to stop all bolt-ons? It keeps charging me £7.99 a month and is really pissing me off
Gg_mf

3rd Feb 06 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would give them a ring. That happend to my mum last year were she wanted to stop the bolt ons as she found she didnt use them all and they still kept charging her so think you should ring them.
mark_gsi

3rd Feb 06 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats wired i get these text messages and there free of o2 they shouldnt cost ya

http://www.o2.co.uk/productsservices/boltons/offline?ref=quicklink_home
try 1 of them just text it back stop bolt ons. hope ya get it sorted
Brett
Premium Member

3rd Feb 06 at 08:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsaflip
thats wired i get these text messages and there free of o2 they shouldnt cost ya

http://www.o2.co.uk/productsservices/boltons/offline?ref=quicklink_home
try 1 of them just text it back stop bolt ons. hope ya get it sorted

I think you mean the O2 treat there mate. I get those too, and yes they are free. But I also activated some piece of shit bolt-on being told it'd be free for a 3 months, but it's charged me for 3 months now and I want rid!
Only bastard is, it's like 50p a minute to call the cunts
Gg_mf

3rd Feb 06 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

email them from the 02 website and see what they say
mark_gsi

3rd Feb 06 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you mean the O2 treat there mate. I get those too, and yes they are free. But I also activated some piece of shit bolt-on being told it'd be free for a 3 months, but it's charged me for 3 months now and I want rid!
Only bastard is, it's like 50p a minute to call the cunts

ahh right yea sorry i remeber now. i got a calls 50 bolt on before free for 3 month then i just rang them up n it got took of. but i still get free minutes on pay as you go and dont get charged for it. so just give em a ring they will cancel it for you.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » O2 Help 22 database queries in 0.0085499 seconds