corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Donny ( Donnington Show!!) are we having a stand?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Donny ( Donnington Show!!) are we having a stand?
Claire Richardson

User status: Offline
3rd Feb 06 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above. Can't see owt on the site for corsasport having a stand at Donnington in April.
What happening with it?
boyracer2002

3rd Feb 06 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woah stranger here

How you doing?

Coming to ponty on sunday night? its back open and rammed
Claire Richardson

3rd Feb 06 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eyup mate. Not doing bad chuck. Cars bin off road for a while which means I've been off road too Well I've got the company megane ( I see you baby..... )
Was gonna go to Ponti t'other Sunday but it was feckin freezin
Plus engines bin playin up too. Keeps cutting out and is highly embarrassing when it looks like you've stalled
Hows you and yours then?
boyracer2002

3rd Feb 06 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol your car sounds same as mine "as usual" been off the road bout 8 months same with me too, lost interest now, selling up once mag shoot has been done and out. Goes for painting/fixing tomorrow then more or less done, been out last couple of weeks to cruise coz dom got his new motor n dragged me along with him apart from that not had anything to do with the car scene really.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » Donny ( Donnington Show!!) are we having a stand? 23 database queries in 0.0078831 seconds