corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Unfinished project, not much needed. Cavalier.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Unfinished project, not much needed. Cavalier.
firebranded

User status: Offline
7th Feb 06 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my never finished cav is getting sold off. I spent alot of time on the work thats been done.

Heres a quick run down on whats been done to the car & whats on it.

Delocked & flushed rear doors.
Flushed front doors, not delocked with one off flushed in mirrors.
Gsi boot panel made to fit on the hatchback.
Janspeed backbox & de-cat, not sure if its the racing cat, it came off of a GSi, stainless steel.
Headlights & rear lights.
Full bodykit, the front bumper & rear bumper are fitted but need a final fitting.
I have a downpipe, manifold to frint silencer, its new & for any pre 93 2.0 8v
Theres black & grey doorcards with white trim.
The car has sports shocks & spings, looking on the receipt it was fitted by vauxhall, keeps the car quite stiff.
The front wings have been flushed to match in with the smooth look on the doors.

The engine is the 2.0 8v, done 105k but was running perfectly when I last checked it, it needs a new front silencer, exhaust manifold gasket & a cat for its MoT.

Its mechanically sound, theres no rust on the arches or underneath & the car was very well looked after when it was driven.

Unfortunately its an automatic so if you want the engine you'd need to find another gearbox for it.

I'll get pictures of the main things but if theres anythin in particular you want to see PM me & I'll get them ASAP.

You can contact me at firebranded_one@hotmail.com

[Edited on 07-02-2006 by firebranded]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Unfinished project, not much needed. Cavalier. 24 database queries in 0.0061820 seconds