corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gauging Interest -Punto GT-

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gauging Interest -Punto GT-
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Feb 06 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Engine:

S409 *** (yr 98)
1400cc Turbo
68k on the clock (genuine)
BMC Induction Kit
SEB 2 (18psi) (original power on the road one, not a copy)
Bailey DV 26 Dumpvalve
3 Way Bleed Valve
Brand new clutch (14/02/2006)
New engine mounts (14/02/2006)
Scorpion Magnex Twin DTM De-Cat (original cat comes with it)
Original Turbo from new (no smoke or anything)
New clutch slave cylinder (2 months ago)
Full service history

Interior:

Full GT3 Interior (good condition (drivers seat need a valet))
Fast n Furious Boost gauge (psi)
Cut Down Gear Stick ( if you have ever driven a GT with normal size you will know why lol)

Exterior:

Midnight Blue (not sure on colour code)
Tiny bit of rust on the roof near the windscreen drivers side
Bonnet is stone chipped (not badly)
Scrape on one of the bump strips on the front bumper
New badges on back to go on
Little scratches here and there.

Wheels, Brakes and Suspension:

Oz Super Turismos 16” (1 kerbed, rest ok condition)
4x brand new Pirelli P Zero’s (still got the rubber nipple things on the tyres)
Coilovers front Shocks n springs rear -40mm (front can go to -60mm)
EBC Drilled n Grooved Discs
EBC Green Pads
Spare tyre obviously

Ice:

Sony CDX-M8805 with remote
JBL 6x9’s

General Info:

Banging at the rear left is due to a bush which has worn away, on the engine there is an oil leak coming from the cam carrier gasket, which I have been told is only the gasket not anything to do with the engine castings. There is no rear carpet at all its just bare, i.e. you can see the spare. There isn’t really anymore wrong with it to be honest. Just the odd scrapes here and there but it’s in good condition regarding its age. I believe it only has had 3 owners since myself. It is also HPI clear and I did the check myself still got all the certificates etc from that. I have no idea what make the suspension is but it cost nearly £900 (receipt to prove) there is also the 1 red key and 2 blue keys. Got a big case full of receipts, MOT runs out in august this year I think and there is 5 months tax left.

I am very very reluctant to sell the car as I had big plans for it and my asking price is £3200 cash.

Car:

[Edited on 14-02-2006 by chris_uk]
chris_uk
Premium Member

15th Feb 06 at 11:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no1 at all?
craig_lewis

27th Feb 06 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really nice car mate would love to own it but my last car was a punto and it didnt handle very well and i kinda found that out the hard way lol

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Gauging Interest -Punto GT- 24 database queries in 0.0129490 seconds