corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Ford Mondeo 2.0 Zetec - Cheap - Quick Sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Ford Mondeo 2.0 Zetec - Cheap - Quick Sale
Gazz

User status: Offline
15th Feb 06 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling my 2001 Mondeo 2litre Zetec, I must be honest and say that I have not had the car that long but it has been a great car and I have been in two minds whether to keep the car or not, but I had my heart set on something else so it has to go to fund the next car. I just bought this car as a runabout and hope to make back off the car exactly the same price I bought it for but if not it doesn't matter too much. The car itself has a lot of the toys (that come with the Zetec):

# IPS (Intelligent Protection System) deploys safety devices in the best possible combination for maximum occupant protection in a crash
# Side impact protection
# Side air bags in front seats
# Front and rear curtain airbags in the roof lining
# Dual stage front airbags
# Safety seats
# Active head restraints
# Retractable pedals
# ABS braking with EBA (Emergency Brake Assist) - Brakes are very powerful and very reassuring with discs all round.
# 3 proper seat belts in the rear, with 3 headrests
# Power assisted steering
# Air conditioning - working fine, blows ice cold
# Upgraded Ford 6006E 6 CD in dash player / changer with steering wheel controls
# 4 electric windows with one shot up / down - Safety system on one shot up and the rear ones can be switched off if children are in the back
# Heated front and rear windscreens
# Heated washer jets
# Electrically operated and heated door mirrors
# Remote central locking / alarm with deadlocking - The remote can also be used to operate the Total Closure system then set the alarm. If any windows are open then they will all close before the alarm is set!
# Front fog lights
# Outside temperature read out on dash with two stage frost warning lights
# 16 inch 9 spoke standard Zetec alloy wheels
# Electric height adjustment on drivers seat
# Lumbar support adjustment for both front seats
# Vanity mirror lights on both sides
# Swing down sunglasses holder
# Stowage pouches on backs of front seats
# Fold down centre rear arm rest
# 2 cup holders in the front, one of which slides back into the dash when not needed
# Remote boot release button on dash
# Door pockets on all 4 doors

The Mondeo comes with the 2.0 Duratec HE engine with I am lead to believe (it says in the Ford manual) has around 145bhp so it has enough power to keep you happy. And has a timing chain therefore you dont need to worry about it snapping on you. The car was serviced when I bought it (I do this with all my cars - and this was also how I found out that it had a timing chain instead of a belt).

The car is really nice and I would recommend anyone who is interested to come and have a look over the car and take it for a little drive, etc, I can assure you you wont be disapointed.

The car had no tax on it when I bought the car so it has now got tax until August 2006 and the MOT is due in November 2006. (I think the car has only done 1-2k miles since the MOT but I can have a look and check for sure.

Parkers price these cars at £4685 for a private good and £3545 for a poor one. I would consider mine to be a good example. I am only looking for £4000 ono for the car, I am already making a fair loss by selling it at this price but as I have already said the car was only a runabout until I found a nice example of the car I was looking for.

Here is a picture of it - not the best picture I may add - but if you want more pictures from different angles, etc just let me know and I will send them to you, and if you have any more questions about the car, just send me a PM and I will get back to you as quick as possible:

http://img307.imageshack.us/my.php?image=paintings0025fu.jpghttp://img307.imageshack.us/my.php?image=paintings0025fu.jpg

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Ford Mondeo 2.0 Zetec - Cheap - Quick Sale 24 database queries in 0.0134571 seconds