corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pissed off

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pissed off
corsa_godfather

User status: Offline
15th Feb 06 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Registering my car in the UK is a pain in the arse.

Sent my Log book to the dvla,the NI log book is identical to UK one except in top corner its DVLNI instead of DVLA.

They sent me back a photocopy of my logbook which was stamped by the DVLA and a few forms to fill out to take to my nearest office.

I need m.o.t,drivers lisence,v55/5 (registration form),and proof of I.D.

Now heres the problem

The Irish m.o.t i have is still marked as the private plate that was on the car NIW 55 AND MY CAR IS NOW oui 9626.Sooooooo i went to get it m.o.t ' d today and they couldnt do it as my car isnt on the DVLA database.

So the DVLA need a VALID m.o.t to register

and to get a M.O.T i need to be registered.

Fuck me this is a pain in the ass il need to get a day off work n get it sorted at the office.My nearest office is faaar away lol

Anyone else registered there car here???
Jambo

15th Feb 06 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i doi not envy you

Its silly how the "security" of how the system is desgined so ppol cant fiddle it to be criminials, actually prevents "normal" people from acheiving a simple thing
corsa_godfather

15th Feb 06 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell me about it lol.

Im just going to go up and tell them to sort it,fook it thats what they get paid for.Hve to take time off work though which is a bitch due to the dvla been not opened at weekends

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Pissed off 22 database queries in 0.2313340 seconds