corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » LED's Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LED's Help
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
24th Feb 06 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right im gonna convert my dash to all blue LED's cos im bored of it and want summit new, im handy with a soldering iron but know nothing about LED"s apart from they are polar sensitive.
Im popping down Maplins at lunch to get a fist full of LED's (do they sell the rainbow ones?) what LED"s do i need ideally and do i need resistors and what ones
TA
RKS

24th Feb 06 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u cobra148 from off here He will be able to provide you with LED's already in the twist lock connectors so you just plug them in
CorsAsh

24th Feb 06 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll need resistors, yes. As to which ones, I dunno.

I got these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CORSA-B-TIGRA-LED-DASH-KIT-ALL-BASIC-MODELS-GSi-SRi_W0QQitemZ8040836284QQcategoryZ72215QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

mine:

Rob_Corsa

24th Feb 06 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the resistors you need depend on the spec of the LED's you buy.
Id ask cobra148 for the ones he sells cos they have to be high output and wide angle beam.
punkymt1

24th Feb 06 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw these leds on this website .. look good but I think that they are a bit expensive. It says direct swap.

http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=44_65&products_id=833&osCsid=434ea0719d6e420667f85f0b551bdb62

P.S - how many bulbs are required for the speedo, heater controls and clock display?

[Edited on 24-02-2006 by punkymt1]
Rob_Corsa

24th Feb 06 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are the correct ones and you will require 3 for rev counter version and 2 without. Also two for clock display. Heater controls are 2 x 286 bulbs.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » LED's Help 23 database queries in 0.0084920 seconds