corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CHEAP Alarm 2 way LCD remote start

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CHEAP Alarm 2 way LCD remote start
Wabby69

User status: Offline
27th Feb 06 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has only been in car for 2 days, and my current central locking doesnt like it, nor does my crap wiring! lol. So selling!

Alarm was bought from here and as you can see cost me £45 just over delivered!

Then the ultrasonic sensors from here cost me £18.94 delivered!

Both are in as close to 'as new' condition as possible (LCD screens still have protective stickers on, few wires have been shortened, and 2 lengthened).

Ultrasonic sensors never been fitted (Just connected to test they worked).

Specs can be found at both pages!

Im after £55 delivered for the pair; or
£40 delivered for just the 2 way LCD remote start alarm.

Thanks
mattcape

27th Feb 06 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will the alarm fit straight on new shape corsa b if it will ill have it for 40 whats the advantages of having the sensors?
Wabby69

27th Feb 06 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ultrasonic means that a change in pressure in the cabin sets the alarm off. Meaning if the door is opened, window broke, or any other hole / smash occurs then the alarm will go off. Dramatically reduces false alarms, and compared to s shock sensor, is supposed to be better!
Both can be run off the same input on the alarm, but how, i really dont know! lol

I had it all wired up to my corsa B, took some help from a few people (Cos im a wiring N00b) but worked 100%
mattcape

27th Feb 06 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold
Wabby69

27th Feb 06 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold to mattcape

[Edited on 27-02-2006 by Wabby69]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CHEAP Alarm 2 way LCD remote start 24 database queries in 0.0110450 seconds