corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » air filter

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author air filter
gsimark

User status: Offline
5th Mar 06 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is the best induction kit to get for a '94 gsi non-ecotec of course, i had a k&n on it but i was having some hessitation between 3-4200rpm local tuners say it could be the filter, as i had it so low down (next to the anti roll bar, plenty cold air down there) so now i have no filter at all and you can see the mess in front of the air flow sensor.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

5th Mar 06 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put a filter on you numpty

re-fit your airbox with a cold air feed and a decent panel filter.
W18 KEV

5th Mar 06 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa808
put a filter on you numpty

re-fit your airbox with a cold air feed and a decent panel filter.

agreed

New Poll