corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Directed Audio for SAle!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Directed Audio for SAle!
SXIBOYO

User status: Offline
11th Mar 06 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, girls!

Got two directed sx10's for sale! retail is about £180 per speaker new!

600rms each at 2ohm

I either want £90 for one or £170 for the two!

If you buy both will throw in a sealed box, specifically made for the subs by myself, with wired for 1ohm and with sub cable to amp!

These subs are less than six months old and i have to boxes too!

Also

Directed 1100D Mono Amplifier, most people know this amp really excels, has done me proud

1100rms at 1ohm
800rms at 2ohm
400rms at 4ohm

Awesome amplifier and will take offers close to £100 this will also include, 0Guage cabling, fuses and 4 fans to keep it cool, basically all the cables from my car bar the RCA's and the remote cable!

The good prices are due to me finally exciting all car audio ever and wanting to make a bit of cash for some travelling!

Email me at Burgess52@hotmail.com or add me to messenger for info!

James

Postage will be about £15 per item but will need to clarify courier, obviously if all sold together or in pairs will try and sort postage to its cost effective! im not after profit with postage just covering my back, if I can send it cheaper i will!

James
SXIBOYO

User status: Offline
11th Mar 06 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump!

the 4 channel is sold, mono still up for sale!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Directed Audio for SAle! 24 database queries in 0.0446241 seconds