corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F/S Speaker Pods/leccy window motors/gsi door wiring looms

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F/S Speaker Pods/leccy window motors/gsi door wiring looms
voodoo_jellybaby

User status: Offline
21st Mar 06 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to me selling my corsa about 3 months ago and the purchase of my Astra G, ive realised that i have a mountain of stuff in my garage that i could possibly make a few quid off so here goes.

2 x Custom made door pods to fit 16.5/17cm speakers/components. These are excellently well made using mdf rings and fibre glass resin etc etc. Looking for offers on these, ive known them go for around £60 so start the bidding around that.

2 x GSI door wiring looms. 1 from passenger side, one from drivers side. These looms come with wiring for everything. Electric windows/mirrors central locking, as well as all of the 3 buttons for the windows and mirror button as well.

2 x window regulators and motors for electric windows. I will split these from the door wiring looms if bruceys price is right. Offers around the £70 - £80 mark seem fair for the looms and motors. Offers can be made for these seperatley though.

4 x 15" Corsa C SXI alloy wheels. Now according to my uncle (who works at sherwoods) he has had these fully refurbed for me, but i know what hes like and probably as yet hasnt pulled his finger out and got them done, so ill keep you posted on the condition of these when i get them back tonight. Probably looking for between £100 - £150 for these.

Ive also got some sparco race pedals for sale also. .. . .when i find them. These are in red as i put about a thousand layers of thick red spray paint on them lol, so these are open to offers.... £5 say??

Pictures will follow tonight or tomorrow night when i pull my finger out.

PM if your interested in anything

Adam
voodoo_jellybaby

21st Mar 06 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The GSI wiring looms are originally from an L-reg corsa GSI, and worked perfectly on removal. I never put these on my corsa due to it being a K- reg merit and thus not having the correct dash wiring loom and i wasnt up for cutting wires etc. Therefore these are still in full working order, just have gathered a bit of dust.

As for pics of these, i can get them if they are wanted, but they are boxed up and didnt fancy taking it to bits, a wiring loom is a wiring loom to me. It is intact. Also included are the interior handles that have the holes on either side for electric windows/mirror switches. Unfortunately i dont have the electric window button holder for the drivers side (the one that sits on the door pocket and hols both electric switches on the drivers side.) I was originally going to put one switch in either side in the handles as i wasnt interested in leccy mirrors, but if you want one of these holders ive seen them go on ebay for £5.

Pics of the door pockets as promised. One is complete and ready to be sprayed (one in light grey), where as the other needs sanding i believe (one thats dark in colour). These were for my 18th birthday from my brother (hes good at making stuff with fibreglass etc), but were unfinished (as my brother likes taking his time) and he will tell me when he gets in how much work is needed for them to be finished.) They will be completed before sale goes ahead.

I have others, but im in a rush so if your interested e-mail me at voodoo_jellybaby2k2@hotmail.com, and ill try and send you some over on that, or via msn.

As for the pedals, i havnt had much time to find them either, ill endeavour to find them and dig them out.
voodoo_jellybaby

22nd Mar 06 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More pics of the speaker pods

Sorry for any confusion, i havnt put where i live on here. I live at Darlington. Approx 20mins drive from newcastle, 15mins from middlesbrough, about 20mins from bishop auckland and Northallerton. I can find out postage prices once the pods are finished, anyone wanting postage costs on anything else then let me know and ill take them down and find out prices for you.

U2U's replied - Milkman, abdus, jetblacksxi, CoastalCorsa

[Edited on 22-03-2006 by voodoo_jellybaby]
voodoo_jellybaby

22nd Mar 06 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of pedals

Front view

Underside (note, that nobody see's)

Obviously these were sprayed with my not so great artistic skills, so id probably advise spraying them again, but obviously they look good from a distance. If anyones interested ill have to work out postage for all the above items upon being submitted an offer.

All still up for grabs, make me an offer on anything! It all has to go!

Note. I should really use the edit function shouldn't i
corsatpot

22nd Mar 06 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd
Gareth T

22nd Mar 06 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pedals fella msg me price and postage
voodoo_jellybaby

22nd Mar 06 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2U's replied ttt
voodoo_jellybaby

24th Mar 06 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » F/S Speaker Pods/leccy window motors/gsi door wiring looms 24 database queries in 0.3847630 seconds