corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » centre console heater control ( corsa b )

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author centre console heater control ( corsa b )
craig-12v

User status: Offline
   23rd Mar 06 at 02:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i recently replaced the lights behind my heater controls however when i was replacing them i managed to break part of the centre console! i got a replacement and works perfect however when i reconected the metal wires to the back of it for the airflow direction and secured it bk into the dash i had no air flow into the footwell, i took it bk off in a hope the wire had come off the bk of the control but it hasnt...the problem seems to be where the wire goes into the main air box....i wishd i had left it now ! its tits up ! anyone come across this before ?? ta !
Hazman

24th Mar 06 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had exactly the same problem, some one recommended to me, that to the left, of the pedals is a black box, thats the heater unit, the wires clip into there some where. thats all i know
craig-12v

27th Mar 06 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got it fixed at a garage mate, all they had 2 do was take a couple of panels of and tighten a couple of screws ! they didnt even need 2 ake the air box out or anything....its all running smoothly

New Poll